Friday, February 25, 2011

Irina Shayk's neighbours complain after getting an eyeful of the model. Must be a fat neighbour!

It might sound like a fantasy for many of Irina Shayk’s male admirers, but surprisingly her neighbours have been complaining about the lack of curtains in her apartment.

The Sports Illustrated model seems to have been giving her neighbours an eyeful through her bare windows and has been receiving complaints.


Speaking to Chelsea Handler on talk show Chelsea Lately, the Russian model admitted that her she had no idea what the unhappy viewers saw and was left red faced by the complaints.

Cristiano Ronaldo’s girlfriend said: ‘Two weeks ago my doorman called me and said "Irina, I’m so sorry to tell you this but your neighbour is complaining that you don’t have curtains in your apartment".

‘I had to put curtains up in my apartment. I don’t know what they saw but they were complaining.’

 Chelsea Handler was shocked by the complaints too, saying she wouldn’t mind seeing the 25-year-old beauty.

The comedian said: ‘It was probably a big fat old lady, I wouldn’t even have a problem with that, I’d be watching you too, thinking "oh s***".

She added: ‘I don’t think you should put the curtains up, it’s nice of you to give them that entertainment.’

But Irina made sure to solve the problem by putting one of her bed sheets over the window, as to not offend any further.

No comments:

ads

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails