Saturday, February 12, 2011

Guardiola can see the day he leaves Barcelona. [Man Utd will welcome him]

Pep Guardiola says he can see a day when he leaves Barcelona.
While Guardiola refuses to put a date on his proposed departure, he insists he will leave when the time is right.
"When I feel I'm not needed, and don't have the passion and strength that I have now, that's when I'll feel enough is enough. Then I'd go," he said.
"There are two ways of leaving - when you aren't winning and get sacked, or when you leave naturally, knowing that the right time has come. Everything has to end at some point.
"When you have been here for four years (which he will have been when his new deal expires), then you are nearer to the end than the start."

No comments:

ads

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails