Friday, October 1, 2010

New nickname for Boateng- Train Without Brakes

 Kevin-Prince Boateng admits he's thrilled to be playing for AC Milan.
The Ghanaian had a great start to his San Siro career and has quickly become a firm crowd favourite.
“The fans immediately understood my efforts on the field and the moment I stepped on to the pitch I heard them shouting my name. It was an exceptional feeling,” he told Milan Channel.
“I’ve come close to scoring my first goal, especially against Auxerre, but I’m sure it will come soon.”
Boateng has a new nickname now – Train Without Brakes.
“Thiago Silva gave me that name after the first game I played with Milan. I also get along well with Zlatan Ibrahimovic, as we joke around and I hope one day a beautiful friendship can come of it.”

No comments:

ads

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails