Friday, March 18, 2011

Lionel Messi: I will never join Real Madrid

Lionel Messi has declared that he will never swap Barcelona for Real Madrid, and pledged his long-term future to the Catalan giants.

The Argentine international does not ever see him moving away from the Camp Nou, such is his love for the club, and when asked whether he would ever consider playing for the Blaugrana's arch rivals.
 

He told Sky Sport Italia: "I will never go there or to any other teams. 

"You can never say never, but my choice is to stay here. My relationship with Pep Guardiola has always been excellent, and he has created a united group here.

"I always want to stay here, finish my career with Barcelona and then maybe play in Argentina. I would like my European career to be around here."

Inter have previously been linked with an audacious move for the 23-year-old, but the player ruled out a move to the current European champions.

"I thank [Inter president Massimo] Moratti, but my career will all be at Barcelona," he said.

No comments:

ads

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails